The Institute of Catholic Culture is an adult catechetical organization, faithful to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church, and dedicated to the Church’s call for a new evangelization. The Institute seeks to fulfill its mission by offering education programs structured upon the classical liberal arts and by offering opportunities in which authentic Catholic culture is experienced and lived.
________________________________________


Recent Speaker Joins Advisory Board; Praises ICC

“God is opening before the Church the horizons of a humanity more fully prepared for the sowing of the Gospel. I sense that the moment has come to commit all of the Church's energies to a new evangelization.”
(Blessed John Paul II, The Mission of the Redeemer #3)

"As a Deacon of the Church who has dedicated my life’s work to the New Evangelization, I am honored to commend the extraordinary work of the Institute for Catholic Culture. I have never encountered a more faithful
and fruitful New Evangelization Apostolate. If I could, I would replicate it in every Diocese in the United States. I am honored to serve as an advisor."
Deacon Keith Fournier, Editor-in-Chief, Catholic Online

Please donate today!



All donations are tax-deductible and may be sent to:

Institute of Catholic Culture
PO Box 10101
McLean, VA 22102


You may also donate online by clicking below: